Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oasis Scrapbook Class Winter Session

Starting in January I will be teaching a class through Oasis at the First United Methodist Church in Blairsville where we will use a level one and level two paperpack from close to my heart and using layouts from the Reflections scrapbooking guide to make a 20 page themed scrapbook. Each week we will do 2- 4 pages and learn two new techniques with each layout. I am making a scrapbook for my daughter Katie, chronically her life and times so far. Another lady is making ababy album. Some other themes could be wedding, heritage, tribute, travel.... your imagination is your only limitation. We will learn ghosting techniques, incorporating hidden elements, different ways of using dimensional elements, and many others. Some new some old.

If there is enough interest, I would be willing to tech this class on a monthly basis at my home, completing the same album, but over and eight month period rather than an eight week period. Leave a comment if you are interested.
If you want to take the course through Oasis, call the church. The class limit is 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment