Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ribbons and Bling

Those of you who know me, know I love some doodads and bling bling.
One thing I love is ribbon. It adds tso much and there are so many different ways to do it.
The black tulle ribbon I wasn't sure how I would use it and now I use it on everything. It can be tucked in every corner for added texture and interest. I also love the burlap. IT can be used in so many unexpected ways and suprisingly you can add burlap to very elegant looking things (cards or paper) and it doesn't make it look country.

Here is a video that shows a few of the different ribbons and some uses. The zipper ribbon is so cool.
I have just bought the colonial white ribbon that is premade into flowers. I will post a project with that this weekend. I can see it on so many things, and in this video they colored it with alcohol inks.

I love the shimmer ribbon. The ready to color ribbon is actually very nice with no color added.
Watch this quick video and get inspired:


No comments:

Post a Comment