Thursday, June 13, 2013

I will be teaching at Oasis Fall Semester

I will be teaching at Oasis (Older Adults Sharing in Service) this fall at the First United Methodist Church.

Click Here to go to the Oasis Home Page
http://www.firstmethodistblairsville.com/oasis/

I will probably be doing perpetual calendars, a mini album and some scrapbook layouts.
Of course, all of the projects will incorporate techniques that can be used on other scrapbokking, crafting and cardmaking projects. It will be for beginners as well as experienced scrapbookers.

Oasis starts Sept 5th, 2013 and goes until mid November.

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this information for my mission.


    Stop by my weblog nikotin

    ReplyDelete