Sunday, June 2, 2013



Father's Day Frame with Tommy Paper

This Tommy paper is one of my favorites. I loved the nautical theme, as well as the primary colors. 
I also love making the frames. This is John's Father's day frame of him with his "new son". We have come a long way from the "he can't stay here" statement when we found him to his new best friend and constant companion. 

If you haven't made a frame, they are so cool. You really get two layers or pages to do and the three dimensional effect is wonderful. I have found you have to put a piece of cardboard on the back to get it to stand in a stand well.

Here is one of the cards I made with the Tommy paper:


1 comment:

  1. The guys have to stick together! Great frame and card too! I can see why you like Tommy so much.

    ReplyDelete