Saturday, February 19, 2011

Techniques, techniques

I love learning new techniques (and remembering old techniques) for inspiration for making scrapbook pages and cards. Many time I just blog hop for inspiration or look int he idea books from CTMH or the scrapbook manuals or card manuals, because they have about 1 technique for every layout, but this year, for 52 weeks, jeanette lynton is blogging about techniques every monday.
A new technique every monday! A few weeks ago, she blogged about the KISS technique, which i love....but she didn't just do the KISS technique, she stepped it up a notch. She has done that with every technique she has discussed. I was blown away by her two step embossing. Of course I can't wait to get the beautiful February stamp of the month and try it myself. But also, I have printed out her blog every monday and started a notebook, filing the techniques alphabetically. Doing this, I have a step by step handbook of 52 techniques!Check out the link to her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder about printing out the techniques each week. Since I am home "playing" on the computer (Hey, it's been a busy day!), I will go do that now.

    ReplyDelete