Friday, February 11, 2011

I love clear cards


The day before I struggled and struggled with a card ( the valentines card) that I had a plan for, then yesterday I was working on another project and saw the clear cards on my desk and some shapes I had previously cut out on my pazzles and had some instant inspiration! I love when that happens. I had needed some general cards for a male and these just came together with some paper I had left over from the level one card class and the wings paper. I love the star struck stamp when you fold and dimensionalize it.


Any way...sometimes you get serendipity and things just come easier.

2 comments:

  1. These are terrific! I love it when fate actually works in my favor. It is such a rare thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete