Saturday, March 5, 2011

16 page Reflections album











Here are 4 more pages of my 16 page reflections workshop (designed by Bo Trommer) using Magnifique from my class I teach at the the senior center.




We finished it in 7 weeks of classes, 2-3 hours a class. Each person used a different paper based on the type of album they were doing (grandchildren, husband). I did one devoted to my daughter, Katie. I thought I would be able to cover

her whole 19 years in 16 pages...but I see it is only the beginning.

On the top two pages, we used chalk popping and a door ables along with stickers from the level 2 set. It is too bad they don't sell the chalk sets any longer, it is a great technique.

The last two pages just used banner sets cut from my pazzles and the banner alphabets on waxy flax.

No comments:

Post a Comment